WHO ARE WE?
Your data will be processed by Best Experience, Lda., legal entity no. 513810935, with its registered office at Alameda da Quinta de Santo António nº1 8º E Núcleo 1, 1600-675 Lisbon, telephone number +(351) 96 0114 063, (“Best Experience Lisbon” or “we”).
Best Experience Lisbon is the data controller within the meaning General Data Protection Regulation.
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
Best Experience Lisbon will only process your personal data when:
- It has a legitimate interest in doing so, among others, to:
- Develop and maintain our site
- Provide technical assistance
- Prevent and detect fraud
- Ensure the security of the network and of information
- Provide services or information
In each case, Best Experience Lisbon will only process your data provided that our interest complies with the applicable legislation and does not interfere with your rights.
- It has obtained your consent to process your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes; and/or
- It is necessary to comply with legal obligations applicable to us.
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
When you fill in the forms made available on our site, your data, such as your name, email address, telephone number or address) is collected by Best Experience Lisbon and processed in order to respond to your questions and requests, or to provide you with information.
If you register for one of our events, some of your personal data may be shared with the entities organising the event in question and/or with other participants.
If you provide us with your contacts, Best Experience Lisbon may contact you for marketing purposes relating to its services, provided you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose. If you do consent, you will receive marketing communications by email. However, you may object to this data processing at any time.
The personal data you provide to us may also be processed for the purposes indicated at the time the data are collected.
Your consent is essential for Best Experience Lisbon to be able to process your personal data for the purposes described above. However, if you choose not to give your consent, your visit to and use of our site will not be affected.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
Our policy is to store your data only for the period and necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected. However, in certain cases, we may store the data for longer periods when the law requires us to do so.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
At any time, you may:
- Have access to the information we maintain on you.
As the data subject, you have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not the data that relates to you are being processed or not and, if they are, to access your data and the information provided for by law.
- Ask for the rectification of the information if it is inaccurate or incomplete
As the data subject, you have the right to require Best Experience Lisbon to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data referring to you without undue delay.
- Ask for the erasure of your personal data
As the data subject, you have the right to ask Best Experince Lisbon to erase your data without undue delay, and Best Experince Lisbon is required to erase your data without undue delay for any of the following reasons:
- a) The personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
- b) You withdrew your consent to the data processing (in cases in which the processing is based on consent) and there is no other ground for the processing in question;
- c) You object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate interests that justify their processing.
- Ask for restriction of processing of your personal data
As data subject, you have the right to ask Best Experince Lisbon to restrict the processing of your data where one of the following situations applies:
- a) You contest the accuracy of the personal data, with a restriction for a period enabling Best Experince Lisbon to verify its accuracy;
- b) The processing is unlawful, and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- c) If you have objected to the processing, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller prevail over your grounds.
- Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
If you object, Best Experience Lisbon will no longer process the personal data unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or that the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- If the processing depends on yourconsent, you have to right towithdraw that consent.
If consent is legally necessary to process the data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time. However, the right to withdraw consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on the consent initially given up to the point of its withdrawal. It also does not affect the subsequent processing of the data based on another legal ground, for example, in the case of compliance with a contractual obligation or with any legal requirements to which Best Experience Lisbon is subject.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you should contact us in writing, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to the address: Alameda da Quinta de Santo António, nº1 8ºE Núcleo 1 1600-675 Lisboa.
Your requests will be processed with special care so that we can ensure we give effect to your rights. We may ask you to prove your identity in order to ensure that any personal data is only shared with its data subject.
Please bear in mind that, in certain cases, for example, as a result of legal requirements, your request may not be dealt with immediately.
In any case, you will be informed of the measures taken to deal with your request within one month of the date the request is made.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Portuguese National Data Protection Commission https://www.cnpd.pt/.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We are committed to keeping your data secure and we use appropriate security measures to ensure your personal data are protected and to prevent access to them by unauthorized persons. We periodically analyze our security systems and policies in to ensure that your data are safe and protected. However, the transmission of data over the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot provide an absolute guarantee of the security of the information transmitted through our site.
Do you have any doubts?
If any doubts remain in relation to the processing of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us:
Telephone: +(351) 96 0114 063
Address: Alameda da Quinta de Santo António, nº1 8ºE Núcleo 1 1600-675 Lisboa